The Individual and Family Support Program (IFSP) is designed to assist individuals on the DD Waiver Wait List and their families to access short-term, person/family centered resources, supports and services. These services and items funded through the IFSP are intended to support the continued residence of an individual in their own or family home in the community.
The Individual and Family Support Program (IFSP) has begun issuing funds for FY 2019.
Before you use your Way2Go Card, there are a few things IFSP staff would like for you to know:
- DO NOT THROW AWAY YOUR MAIL! For security purposes, the letter and card will arrive in an unmarked plain envelope with a return address from Austin, TX.
- Do not make any purchases with the card until January 21st.
- All cards will be mailed directly to the address that was provided for the Responsible Party when the application was completed. If you need to change your address, please contact IFSP staff using the Address Change Form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ifspchangeform.
- Each Responsible Party will receive one pre-loaded Way2Go Card within 5-10 business days of receiving the announcement email. The card will include the total award amount that was approved for all of the Responsible Party’s applications.
- You will need to authorize your card before you can use it. You can authorize your card by downloading the mobile app, visiting the www.goprogram.com website, or calling 800- 961-8423. Your card will come with additional instructions on how to authorize it.
- Reminder, do not make any purchases with the card until January 21st. IFSP Staff will not accept any receipts for purchases made before 1/21/19.
- If you have not received the Way2Go Card by January 31st, please contact Conduent, the card vendor, by calling their customer service line: 800-961-8423.